Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Emily visits

The kids had school today, so I dropped them off, and went with my friend Trina to go vote. We had to wait about 35 minutes, but I don't think I should complain about that after watching the news this morning and seeing the photos of people waiting in half-mile long lines! Yikes! After voting, we still had some time, so we went to Bipod, (our local running sport store) who was having a going-out-of-business 50% off everything in the store sale. Scored a pair of Nike and Merrell shoes for Ryan and some shoes, pants and jacket for me! (Thanks, Jeff..Merry early Christmas to me?! =) ).

Emily had off school today due to the election (her school is a polling place) and so we got a fun unexpected visit!
Julia concentrates on her sidewalk chalk art.
Humm...where can I draw at next?
Ryan, meanwhile, is working hard to put additional mileage on one of his bikes!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: