
After church today we headed to one of our favorite outlet malls, The Mills. Of course, the first thing we did after arriving was get in line to see Santa. Julia wasn't so sure about Mr. Claus, so we all hopped in for a family photo.
"I have been a very good boy, and all I want is a GeoTrax Train and a Spiderman bike," Ry tells Santa. Julia wants nothing to do with talking to Santa..she is hanging with a death grip to my leg during this photo!
When I asked him afterward what he thought of his visit with Santa, he told me "I told him I wanted a Geo and Spiderman bike and he said 'No' to me." And I said, "Really!? Santa told you he wouldn't bring those to you?" And Ry said, "Yeah, he just gave me a magazine instead." Awwww..our little guy is a bit confused..he thought his wish was going to be granted right there on the spot!

When we returned home the kids played together with this toy. They seem to be including each other in playtime more as each day passes, and it is so sweet to me to see them playing together and having their little sibling conversations. Ryan told Julia "Oh, that is nice, baby. Pretty picture." Maybe he already has the gift of encouragement! Sweet moments!



1 comment:
Geo Trax??? You KNOW I am going to give you trouble about this. (wink and giggle)
Post a Comment