Julia's teacher sent home the November newsletter for her classroom. I thought it was a sweet idea she wrote just why she is thankful for each of the 8 kiddos in the room.
"This month usually wells up within us reminders of how thankful we are for God's daily blessings. He is so good to us, and we often take all that He gives us and does for us for granted. In this spirit of renewed thankfulness, I would like to share with you a few reasons I am SO thankful for your little ones.........I am thankful for Julia because she is the sweet mother of the bunch; all 16 baby dolls in our room would be hungry and lonely if not for her.....Be thankful for the precious blessing of our children. Every one of them is such a gift."
And something I think is funny: "And finally, I am thankful for Maggie because she is the class "lover"; she is constantly giving hugs and head-pats to each of the other children."
You know who little Maggie gives head pats to? Julia, who constantly thinks Maggie is going after her hairbow and tries to take her out! "NO!" she screams! =) hehee. That's our little sweet mother!
No comments:
Post a Comment