Friday, November 28, 2008

Thanksgiving with the Conway Family

After celebrating with Jeff's family we headed to Amy and Jeff's house for the Conway family Thanksgiving. They decided to move back the eating time this year so that we could make it for the dinner. (Previously we've arrived just as they are finishing dinner). While this was really nice, we went home SUPER STUFFED from having two huge dinners in one day!!

Grandma Conway and Grandma Schuette chatting before dinner about Grandma's new house...she bought it this summer and hopes to be all moved by 4th of July! She's finally starting to believe we might need to have an auction in the "old" house, as she collects EVERYTHING. =)


Ryan takes a break from the trains to ponder something?!



Ryan and Ali LOVE the tree swing! Ry had a great time playing with Ali Busch this year!

Of course, Julia looks out the window and sees Ry swinging and says "I sing. I sing too!" She is thankful when Uncle Jeff hears her pleas and brings her out back!


Thanks, Uncle Jeff!!! I love this pic because you can actually see her excitement in her face! "I am a big kid!! I get to swing!"While we are engrossed in the Black Friday ads, Maddie, Ryan and Julia are engrossed in a Christmas show Uncle Jeff turns on for them.Aren't they precious?

I can't believe I didn't take more pictures...might have to get some from someone who got a group shot?!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: