Monday, November 10, 2008

Girlfriend Time!

Our friend from high school, Amanda, now lives in Florida but returns "home" about every 6 weeks, which makes for a great reason to get together! This Saturday night consisted of dinner out, some shopping and then hanging at my house. What more could a girl ask for?! Here is a pic of myself, Emily and Amanda. (Happy birthday, Amanda!)
Emily, Me and Katie. I'm so thankful for these girls!

Sunday afternoon I brought Ryan to Cole's birthday party. His friends from preschool were there, and he had a blast. Running around. With friends. Thomas the Train theme. Eating cake. What more could you want at age 3? (or 30!?).

This morning I had tennis and then Ry had his gymnastics at the Y. The kids were so tired (and me!...we had a late Sunday night at church and grandma/papas house) afterwards, so we came home, despite Ryan's pleas of "We need lunch, Mommy. Let's go to the Donalds!" (meaning McDonalds), and I put both of them down for a nap by 12:45. It was SO NICE to have the afternoon "off" to actually tackle some of my ever-growing 'to-do' list.

No comments: