There was another little "warm front" (if you can call weather in the 50's that!) that came through this afternoon. Of course, the kids (or Ryan, rather) use any excuse they can get to not have to take naps/quiet time, so I let them outside for about 10 minutes after school.
Ry has asked (a zillion times now) for a Spiderman bike kinda like this one (this is his friend Nicolas') for Christmas. He takes this one out for a spin to practice on something other than his tricycle (which Julia has claimed this afternoon!).
And the princess must try on her glass slipper when we come inside. The other one is missing...really! I can't figure out where it could be, but it doesn't seem to bother her to just have one shoe on.

1 comment:
These are adorable children! I love seeing how happy they are!
Post a Comment