Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Playdate Wednesday

Julia had a blast with our art project today: painting. We have this book that is a "paint with water" book, which she loves, and I love since it is a very "clean" way for the kids to paint. Also, a thumbs up that it is non-toxic...want to know how I know? I looked over and she was drinking from the water cup she was dipping her brush in. YIKES! So we checked that out..sure hope she wakes up from her nap okay today! =)
Oh...and yes, she is still in jammies at noon. It's one of those days! Gotta love it!

Izzy came over again today for some playtime. I think it's almost easier with her here to play with him...I can sure get some stuff done since he has a playmate (Hello, laundry!)! And I must play "referee" so much less than when he and Julia play together! A fun day for all of us!
They played dinosaurs, painted, house (a new one for Ry!), construction vehicles and of course, trains. Here they are building the "longest track ever"...I think they still have a little ways to go. =)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: