Thursday, December 4, 2008
Christmas 2006
I found this photo today. It is from Ryan's visit with Santa in December 2006. I had planned to bring Ry to the Galleria to meet Jeff for lunch and do this visit with Santa. And then we had a little accident...a slip in the tub. (You know how you always fret something terrible will happen when you are naked (and wet in this case!)? It did. In a panic I called my dad over, and totally expected him to say "no worries!" but he took a look in his mouth and informed me this was something we needed to see a pediatric specialist for. YIKES. His tooth was chipped and jammed up in his gums..oh, yeah, and the nerve was exposed in the back, which was the cause for all the screaming (by Ryan..I was incredibly calm during this chaos). So I jumped in the car with the poor screaming child, headed straight to Jeff's office to pick him up (the nurse told me on the phone, "we'll need to do some x-rays for sure..you aren't pregnant or anything are you? You'll need to probably hold him down." Uhhh...yeah, 7 mos! So we needed Daddy for not only moral support but to help with this!
So, here he is with Santa...about a week after he had his first oral surgery to remove his front tooth.
Our theme this Christmas was that song: "All I Want For Christmas Is My Two Front Teeth"! =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment