Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Dancing King Returns!

Julia and Ms. Dawn hold up one finger as they say the 1st commandment: Thou shall have no other gods before me.
Posted by Picasa

And another video of Mr. Hollywood. The classes at preschool take turns rotating to lead the music/worship portion of school. I had to stick around this morning to get some video of our little guy back in action! I hope he never loses this spirit!!

The boy in the black shirt to the left during most of the video is Cole, who apparently does not like music time. Then beside him is Gavin. Ry talks often about his friend Gavin, I really need to schedule a playdate with his mom! (Ok, actually, I don't know much about him...except for Ry likes to play cars at school with him and every time we see the letter "G" Ry tells me it is Gavin's name). Then there is Ry (of course!), and next to him is Izzy, (whom you have seen in previous posts from playdates).

No comments: