Today Jeff had his photo shoots. So when he was setting up this morning, he wanted to take some "practice" shots to check out his lighting and he grabbed the kids to test it out...
This one is my favorite (above). I do realize I am biased...but I can't get over how absolutely beautiful she is!!!
I also had to post this for those of you that say you haven't ever seen the princess without a hairbow...proof, we don't sleep in them!! hehe. I sure wish I looked this great when I wake up and haven't even combed my hair yet!!
Sassy girl!
And Ry wanted in on the action too..this is the only pic that he would keep his head upright...why is he determined for us to photograph him sideways or in a headstand pose lately? =)

4 comments:
Great Pics!
i LOVE that top pic of julia...so pretty!
My goodness, she's GORGEOUS!! I love those simple beauty photos. While, yes, she's beautiful, you can tell that the photographer is pretty talented, too. Not everyone can capture simplicity so well!
Love them all.
very cool.
Post a Comment