Wednesday, November 19, 2008
Tag! Megan, Krista, Trina, Sonya, Taran, Katie and Nicole
I've been Tagged for a fun new game by my friend Carly!
Here is what you do:
1. Open your pictures folder (or Picasa)
2. Go to the 4th folder
3. Open the folder and pick out the 4th picture
4. Once you find that picture, share the picture and what it means to you or what is going on in the picture.
I opened Picassa, and this video is in my 4th folder, it is the 3rd video...apparently, this folder only contains these 3 videos (which I never remember seeing, FUN!) in there, so I went with it with no #4 to choose from. Sorry...I realize it is LONG and repetitive, but in keeping with the game, I will say how excited I was to watch the first part of the video (before all the photos started repeating!). What fun memories!!
The date on this is December 24, 2005. (We celebrate Christmas with Jeff's family on Christmas Eve). I can't believe how little Ryan is -6 days shy of turning 1- and that Julia was "nothing" at this point in our lives! How time changes things so quickly! And how blessed we are!
I thought this night was the first time Ryan jumped out of his crib -- he was SO EXCITED about a Thomas the Train pop-up tent that Aunt Stacy had given him he jumped right out (didn't get hurt!) to try and get back downstairs to it, and we thought our lives had changed forever. But I see from the photos this is the year she gave him "potty Elmo" and "sick Elmo", so we must have had one more year of bliss before the dreadful jumping and climbing to 'freedom' began! =)
Just hearing this music is putting me in a Christmas-ey mood!
I tag: Megan, Krista, Trina, Sonya, Taran, Katie and Nicole!
Labels:
family fun,
Holidays
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
This will be fun! I'll do it this weekend.
Loved the video and pictures and seeing how much Ry has changed. Doesn't it seem funny, though, to see the pictures of you, Ry and Jeff without Julia.
Post a Comment