Sunday, December 21, 2008

Christmas Card Photo Bloopers

Does anyone else have the trouble we do here to try and get a good photo for the Christmas cards? Is it the ages of the kids? Why can I usually get great pics when they have chocolate smeared over their faces, crazy outfits covered in paint or whatever other art project we did that day and nonbrushed hair?
Nope, I am not going to hold my head upright. This is way more fun, and I LOVE the reaction I am getting from it. No M&M bribe is worth getting out of this position!
Forget the pictures. I am outta here..with the snacks.
I think they actually might be conspiring here against us. I'll stick out my tongue next and then when I finally stop, your turn. (Which is what happened in the following shots).

Ryan won't stop singing, and Julia just wants to run.
Looking at the camera? What a crazy idea!I think I'll just sit on my brother's head and liven up this photo shoot!I'm done!!!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

R.A.M. head on! said...

this is so what happens to me all the time, but hey if it went smoothly than no memories are made right?!?

Linkis Family Love said...

oooh, cute Christmas jammies...where'd you find those? the girls would love them! Kelli <><<

Carly Winborne said...

hilarious! i think that last one with Ryan in hysterics is THE christmas card photo. love it

Anonymous said...

Too Funny! I really love those xmas jammies too! Where did you get them?

Melissa said...

I am laughing out loud at the picture of J sitting on R's head. That is priceless!