Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Goodbye 2008!

2008 was a busy year for our family!
Flipping back through the calendar it seems like we traveled more than I had remembered! Here are some of the highlights...

January - Jeff enjoyed a ski trip with friends.

February - I traveled to Paris for an amazing girlfriend getaway!
We also celebrated Julia's 1st birthday (and Jeff's 31st!)


March - Jeff and I traveled to Tepilitan, Mexico for a life-changing mission trip.

May - Happy 5th anniversary to us!
Welcome to this world, Baby Lucas! (Julia is excited about this, can you tell?)

June - We postponed our Disney trip on account of our nephew's arrival! When we asked Ryan about going to see Mickey at his castle, he said "Oh, I'd rather just watch him on tv." (What!?!)
July - We brought the kids on their first airplane flights to New York ("York City" as Ry calls it!) to visit Aunt Stacy and Grandma/pa who were there for the entire summer.

August - We took our annual trip to Norfolk Lake where we rent cabins and spend the week boating. (Did I not take pics of this trip!?!!)


September, October and November we visited the condo at the Lake of the Ozarks!

Other memories: ear infections (not a happy memory, but a big part of our lives - Julia has a double infection as I type this!), birthdays and more birthdays!, softball games and tennis leagues, gymnastics at the Y for Ryan, the Harrison family reunion, Julia takes her first steps, Mom&Me club events, Fusion (Metro's youth group), Jeff business trips mostly to Denver and Kansas City, swimming at the pool, mold and work on our brick, Julia starts preschool, NCCS walk, the kids meet Clifford, Day out with Thomas, the circus, the zoo and homecoming carnival, parades, Ryan wins a coloring contest, Grumpy's 90th birthday, my dad's 59 1/2 suprise birthday and the balloon glow.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Carly Winborne said...

so so fun! i love seeing all these pictures!

Anonymous said...

Wow, looking back you guys did travel a ton! You've got us beat this year.

Love the picture collages. Those are really cool.

Amy